Bryan Vidlar, senior technology consultant at Standard Register, a document services providernbased in
* How long the label will stay on?
* What will the label be exposed to?
* Should the substrate be paper or synthetic?
* Should the adhesive be permanent or temporary?
* Will it be exposed to a cold environment?
* How much data will be encoded?
* Must the label be removable without residue?
Jack Walsh, director of sales for brand protection strategies at VideoJet Technologies Inc., a coding, printing and laser marking products supplier based in Wood Dale,
* Check the packaging to assure there is room for the label
* Work with the converter to determine if can a second label be added.
To see the main story this sidebar was taken from - "Limit Your Liability" - please visit www.automationworld.com/view-3495