Available in a wide variety of options, including digital or 12-bit analog I/O, high speed counter, relay and DC/AC combos, EZI/O Modules feature an 8-point small footprint, yet are extremely powerful, modular and flexible. EZI/O modules measure a compact, 2-by-2-by-1 inch in size.
Pricing on these modules is extremely attractive. Users who need lots of analog I/O will save hundreds or even thousands of dollars using EZI/O, according to AVG. A 4 analog input/4 analog output EZI/O Module with 12-bit analog resolution is priced at $99. Pricing starts at $19 for any of a variety of flexible DC in/DC out modules.
EZI/O Modules include status LED indicator lights on every channel to help in troubleshoot and debug field wiring, and come with male headers to accommodate 11-point removable Phoenix terminal blocks for ease of wiring. Other features include:
• all digital I/O optically isolated
• thermocouple inputs
• 24-bit high speed counter and PLS
• Up to Two 60KHz Quadrature inputs and 2 PLS outputs for each encoder with 100 microsecond response time
• Up to One 100KHz Quadrature input with 4 PLS outputs, 100 microsecond response time
• interrupt modules for a total of 40 microsecond throughput
• DC outputs 24VDC at 0.5 Amp short circuit proof
• AC outputs 120VAC at 1 Amp
• Relay outputs 200V at 1 Amp
• Analog modules 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 12 bit
• All EZIO modules snap onto the base
• 4 in/4 out wide variety of “mix-n-match” I/O modules.
EZI/O Modules are available from EZAutomation, a new direct sales division of AVG Automation. To order EZI/O Modules—or to order the 340-page EZAutomation catalog that lists some 400 automation products—visit the Web site or call the phone number listed below.