Invensys has released a new version of its Wonderware IntelaTrac product offering. This new release helps organizations improve production efficiency and productivity with two key features focused on accessing operating information for decision support.
This release improves the overall performance and reliability of IntelaTrac, but also delivers new functions referred to as Dynamic Asset Assignment and Image Capture Mark-up. Dynamic Asset Assignment allows for the configuration of Task Groups and Tasks within Procedure Builder to allow for the “Field Assignment "of the asset instead of needing to create a separate procedure for each asset beforehand. This is especially useful when doing rounds or maintenance inspections.
The second new feature is in the area of image capture, with the ability to annotate and markup the image at the job site. As found, as left or any other note can be captured and saved for further review and analysis.
IntelaTrac is composed of configurable software that enables business process workflow, data collection and general task management for plant operations, maintenance management, production tracking and compliance applications. Combined with ruggedized mobile hardware solutions, enterprises have a comprehensive plant intelligence solution that connects all of their wired and stranded assets, enabling an even broader visibility into the performance of assets than ever before.
Key capabilities and benefits:
- Allows workers to be more responsive to changes in the field, saving time, money and effort on maintenance and inspection routines;
- More accurate and efficient capturing of field data, reflecting the “reality” of what needs to be done;
- History reflects the reality of assets in the plant environment for better decision support;
- More efficient use of remote field workers time, imparting additional knowledge, saving time and ensuring future task quality, safety and compliance;
- Improved operational discipline and asset reliability.
>>For more information on this product, click here