FactoryTalk Metrics, FactoryTalk Historian, and FactoryTalk Vantage Point from Rockwell Automation provide the most comprehensive look at Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that affect operations. Superior visualization and reporting enables users to take role-specific action on production variables that enhance process improvements and maximize results.
FactoryTalk Metrics provides detailed information on the performance of production equipment. It uses data already present in control systems and HMIs to analyze machine-related factors that affect a range of KPIs, such as downtime and wasted capacity.
FactoryTalk Historian improves a manufacturer’s ability to analyze performance with a scalable suite of products that accurately gathers time-stamped process data from a single machine, a site, or across an enterprise.
FactoryTalkVantagePoint incorporates the real-time data from both Metrics and Historian, along with data from the range of other sources within the plant, to provide the analytical context that turns data into manufacturing intelligence. With its unified production model, VantagePoint produces Web-based reports, trends and dashboards that can be used to manage cost, quality and resources more effectively.
• Improve production agility by monitoring asset availability;
• Lower cost-per-unit by minimizing scrap and waste and conserving energy;
• Reduce variability by verifying production parameters versus targets/norms;
• Defer capital spending by improving asset utilization and maintenance;
• Decrease overhead costs by saving time in collecting data and preparing reports.
For more information, visit Rockwell Automation Information Solutions.