InfoLink LogBook is a new software solution designed to electronically track, organize and store comprehensive process status and event data. The electronic logbook captures operational intelligence using an interface that allows operators to record comments and observations during a shift. The software documents each entry by date and time, and consistent entries may also be organized by user-defined categories.
• Easy creation and administration of electronic logbooks
• Allows multiple operators to access, add to and edit logbooks simultaneously
• Maintains an audit trail of all edits and prevents older data entries from being deleted
• Documents user ID for operators adding or editing entries utilizing Microsoft® Windows® operating system logon information
• Two timestamps available for display, representing both the process event and the operator’s submitted entry