The design goals for version 5.10 were to further enhance the supported functionality while at the same time to reduce the complexity of developing conformant OPC UA products.
Starting with this exciting new product release, Softing is including a one-year free-of-charge OPC Foundation membership for every company buying a new OPC toolkit. For more information and questions about eligibility please contact us.
Softing’s OPC UA Toolkit V5.10 is a solid combination of the following benefits:
Platform independent and flexible
Supports the following operating systems out-of-the-box:
Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008
- Choice of .NET or C++ Interface
- Directly integrates with Microsoft’s Visual Studio development tools
- Linux - Debian, Red Hat, Scientific for embedded solutions
- VxWorks - Version 6.4, 6.7, 6.8 for embedded solutions
Integrate OPC UA technology effortlessly:
- Simple, yet powerful application interface
- Easy-to-reach support resources at Softing’s OPC Competence Center
Secure and robust, with high system availability and protection against data manipulation.
With more than 1,600 companies relying on Softing’s OPC development kits to generate thousands of compliant OPC products, Softing holds the lion’s share of the world-market for OPC development tools.
For more information, please contact: Softing North America, Inc. 29 Water Street, Suite 301, Newburyport, MA 01950; Tel: 978-499-9650; Fax: 978-499-9654; Email: Ken.Hoover@softing.com. Or click here to visit the company Website.