Pentair Equipment Protection announces the Schroff® 450/40 family of ATCA chassis' with the introduction of 14U, 14-slot models. Designed to accommodate the requirements of next generation ATCA boards, these chassis’ minimize the time-to-market for critical, high-availability applications where enhanced performance is crucial.
Schroff 450/40 ATCA chassis’ deliver increased cooling capabilities of 400 Watts per slot in the front of the chassis and 50 Watts per slot in the Rear Transition Module (RTM). Additionally, these chassis’ are bundled with Schroff’s leading-edge 40 Gbps backplane and proven ATCA shelf management, mechanical hardware and quality—ensuring a dependable protection solution.
“As today’s network requirements continue to grow and higher performing ATCA boards become available, it is crucial to have reliable equipment to support operation requirements,” said Eric Torrell, Product Manager, Pentair Equipment Protection. “Deploying the 450/40 ATCA chassis ensures that our customers’ integrated solution will continue to perform at the highest level, future-proofing their system design.”
Key features of the 450/40 ATCA chassis include:
- 14U, 14-slot Dual-star with bussed or radial IPMI
- Increased power availability of 400W per slot in front and 50W in RTM
- 800W electrical power for double-wide blades
- Redundant power entry modules
- Enhanced cooling capabilities of 400W per slot in front and 50W in RTM
- Redundant, push-pull fan tray cooling design for fault tolerance
- Accepts two shelf managers with Pigeon Point ShMM 500
Schroff 450/40 ATCA chassis’ provide reliable operation in diverse applications, including telecommunications, financial, aerospace, military, high energy physics, medical, surveillance and industrial automation.
>>For more information on this product, click here