Pro-face America, North American division of Digital Electronics, the global leader of Human Machine Interface (HMI), Operator Interfaces, and Industrial Computers, announces the release of a new version GP-Pro EX HMI Development Software.
This easy to use software takes users through the development process step by step with a wide array of application development tools, expanded diagnostic features and simulation capabilities; GP-Pro EX is capable of handling the most demanding HMI applications.
- Interactive Multi-media: create interactive HMI applications for on-demand machine training, maintenance support, Event recording, etc.
- Create HMI Control applications: Use built-in ladder logic to create control algorithms with integrated or distributed I/O modules.
- Reusable templates: Create header and footer templates that can be added to top and bottom of each screen for consistent look and feel.
- Fast application transfer: Downloads your applications in seconds, not minutes!
- Extensive connectivity: Supports a variety of protocols and drivers plus scripting to interface to custom controllers.
Increase Efficiency: Pair with the Pro-face EZ Series to secure your HMI with EZ Fingerprint Recognition and monitor their status with the EZ Illuminated Switch.
Pro-face’s GP-Pro EX HMI Development software (version 3.1) coupled with the Pro-face family of HMIs provides superior performance, and extensive connectivity, while maintaining Pro-face standards of excellence in quality. This software offers single platform HMI development with enterprise-wide data sharing and integration.
With over 40 years of experience, Pro-face brand products have been installed on factory floors and in field operations worldwide. Today Pro-face still sets the HMI standard with state-of-the-art technology, efficient manufacturing, unparalleled testing, and global distribution and support. We continually upgrade our offerings to help keep your HMI applications on the cutting edge.