The OPC Foundation, dedicated to ensuring interoperability in automation by creating and maintaining open specifications announces registration is now open for OPC Day Europe May 15-16, 2013. The event will be hosted by Yokogawa at their European HQ office in the Netherlands.
OPC Day Europe is ideal for anyone interested in the latest information on OPC UA, OPC Certification and how OPC UA is being applied in today’s markets. OPC Day Europe is the best OPC event in Europe and is ideal for engineers, managers, IT professionals and executives that want to stay current with OPC and learn how OPC technology can improve their operations.
“The OPC Foundation is excited to continue with OPC Day Europe in 2013, and we have a comprehensive agenda for May including technical updates and real world case studies for OPC UA,” said Tom Burke, OPC Foundation President and Executive Director. “OPC Day Europe is a great venue to connect with other members and collaboration partners in the OPC community.”
Benefits of Attending OPC Day Europe:
- Hear the latest on OPC technical updates, information modeling and certification from the OPC Foundation.
- Learn how OPC UA can improve your operations.
- Control devices to MES/ERP IT Enterprise level OPC Demonstrations.
- Learn about OPC UA for building automation and Oil & Gas.
- Hear from industry end-users about successful OPC UA deployments.
- Learn about OPC collaboration with MDIS, FDI, PLCopen and others.
- Networking opportunity with sponsors and peers.
Sponsors of OPC Day Europe include Yokogawa, ABB, Ascolab, Beckhoff, Fraunhofer, Harting, Iconics, InduSoft, Kepware, MatrikonOPC, OPC Labs, PLCopen, Prosys OPC, SAP, Siemens, Softing, Software Toolbox and Unified Automation.
For More Information on OPC Day Europe please visit: