Irvine, California-American Industrial Systems Inc. (AIS), an ISO 9001:2008, is a certified supplier and manufacturer of open frame monitors with industrial TFT-LCD touch screen interfaces provide industrial OEMs, equipment, machinery and kiosk manufacturers, as well as automation control and process systems. AIS Industrial open frame LCD monitors with highly reliable and durable products offering a vast selection of touchscreen technologies and mounting solutions that help simplify all aspects of machine to machine interface applications. AIS open frame LCD monitors are fully-integrated, commercially off-the-shelf (COTS) units that combine high-performance resistive touch screen and projected capacitive touch multi touch screen technologies, long-life lamp/LED unit and easy lamp/LED unit in industrial-grade LCD flat panels, with sleek and flush mount open frame front surface industrial design. AIS open frame touch screen monitor displays provide reliability, durability, and expected long product life. The rugged all steel frames and highly-durable glass front surface provide the durability needed for demanding industrial environments. AIS full-range resistive touch open frame monitors are available in screen sizes 8.4", 10.4", 12.1", 15", 17", 19" and 21.5", while projected capacitive multi touch screen open frame monitors are in screen sizes 15”, 17”, 19” and 21.5”.
In addition, AIS has capability to build custom open frame monitor solutions with industrial TFT-LCD modules featuring three (3) distinguishing characteristics that make these suitable for the rigorous demands of numerous industrial applications:
1. High Reliability: Environmentally friendly construction with long and safe operation in most demanding operational environments
• Wide Temperature Range: AIS TFT-LCD modules are designed to deliver optimum performance over a wide range of temperatures (from -25 to 55 degrees C) in order to accommodate diverse industrial applications.
• Forward Compatibility: Industrial components are typically expected to be supported by the manufacturer on long term basis. In order to meet this expectation, AIS delivers products that are forward- compatible with succeeding future models offering higher performance and additional features.
• Long-life Lamp/LED (Light Emitting Diode) unit & Easy Lamp/LED unit Replacement Function: The lifespan of five years or more is a basic condition for applications such as factory automation and measurement instrumentation. To address this requirement, AIS TFT-LCD modules use lamps with 50,000 hours of life.
2. Optimal Visibility: Excellent display characteristics even when viewed from extreme angles and in less than optimum conditions
• Wide Viewing Angle for Industrial Use: Industrial applications typically require screen viewing from varied angles, often by multiple operators at once, from a variety of positions. AIS TFT-LCD modules meet these demands through a design that fosters easy viewing from extreme angles. All standard modules have a horizontal viewing axis of more than 130 degrees and vertical viewing axis of 110 degrees. Some AIS products
offer new wide view technology with a horizontal viewing axis of 178 degrees and a vertical viewing axis of 178 degrees.
• High Brightness: High Brightness is critical for optimum visibility in industrial applications like on the factory line, and for outdoor use. The majority of AIS TFT-LCD displays have a brightness rating above 200 to 300 cd/m2 (nits). Some of the standard AIS LCD panels are rated as high as 1000 cd/m2 and 1500 cd/m2.
3. Enhanced View-ability: Continuous improvement in design and manufacturing, in order to achieve display of true-to-life images
• Color Conversion Technology: Natural Color Matrix: HMI, Point of Sales (POS) terminals and kiosks often display advertisements and colorful images, the colors of which must remain vivid and as close as possible to the original. With a typical display, the image invariably deviates from the original source because of display device characteristics. AIS Original Natural Color Matrix Optimization Technology avoids this difference by separating color data and luminance components while controlling individual display colors (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow) for optimized performance. Natural Color Matrix Optimization delivers balanced color conversion without loss of panel color properties to ensure color quality that is very close to the original image.
>>For more information on this product, click here