With energy prices on the rise, there’s an increasing need to monitor and manage energy use in industrial plants and other commercial facilities. However, integrating hardware and software systems is both challenging and time consuming. Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. now makes it simple with the introduction of EcoWebServer III, a web-based energy data management solution.
EcoWebServer III provides visible management of energy usage by sharing energy consumption data over the web via a company’s intranet or other information layer network. It includes a configuration wizard for easy set up, and displays visualizations through a web-based interface for historical energy bar graphs. The information can be tracked by minutes, hours, days, months or years. Additionally, the energy data collection server can provide this energy information via FTP or notification by email.
With EcoWebServer III, plant managers, sustainability teams and other professionals tasked with energy management can monitor, manage and record energy by department, building, floor, store or facility, as well as by application, factory process or equipment. For businesses engaged in energy-conservation initiatives for cost savings or environmental concerns, EcoWebServer III also provides specific consumption-based management of energy-saving activities.
Key functions of EcoWebServer III include:
- Manages use of electricity, gas, steam, air, water and other energy resources
- Provides high quality energy visualizations through web-based interface
- Offers easy set up, with no PLC programming knowledge required
- Supports various plant network architectures such as CC-Link and Ethernet, and serves energy dashboard to Intranet or company information layer network
- Eliminates many IT-related integration issues
- Makes energy management simple, straightforward, and scalable
Beyond the manufacturing sector, EcoWebServer III is especially well-suited to warehouses, data centers, commercial and office buildings, retail stores, and schools and university campuses. EcoWebServer III is available for purchase now.
>>For more information on this product, click here