Metal face sensors for washdown environments
ifm introduces a line of extended range metal face sensors that provide consistent sensing ranges and eliminate side sensing issues that can challenge traditional metal face sensors. The sensors feature a robust, stainless steel sensing face and housing which make them ideal for food and beverage applications.
- 316 stainless steel housing is compatible with industrial cleaning solutions
- Designed and tested for use in high temperature (0 to 100° C) food and beverage applications
- Thermal shock tested to withstand temperature fluctuations
- Available in standard (flush mount) and extended ranges (non-flush mount)
- Zero-leak design, rated IP69K, prevents ingress during high-pressure cleaning and steam cleaning
For more information, click here.