Powerful pixel counter for error-proofing and inspection applications
The O2V Series Pixel Counter includes an image sensor, evaluation electronics and integrated lighting in a die-cast metal housing that withstands harsh industrial environments. Objects are reliably detected and precisely evaluated with the sensor’s fast image capture and powerful algorithms. The sensor‘s pushbutton setup and 4-digit numeric display indicates the sensor’s output. An on-board lighting element illuminates the object and provides the correct amount of image brightness at various ranges. An easily accessible focus tool quickly defines images. The sensor features an easy-to-follow Setup Wizard that guides the user for quick setup and supports Allen-Bradley’s Ethernet IP and standard Ethernet TCP products.
Inspection and error-proofing using efector dualis Pixel Counter
- Analyzes the area of an object by counting its pixels
- Identifies objects that vary in shape, size or shade
- Solves a variety of inspection and error-proofing applications throughout the manufacturing process
- Compact CMOS vision sensor provides reliable performance in production control
- Applications include part verification, orientation, sortation, part / no part, pattern matching, shape detection, object counting and contrast, inner/outer radius and measurement