The need for a quality, yet affordable, pre-engineered, hygienic washdown system was the driving force in the design of the Slim-Fit by Multi-Conveyor. The tool-less pin-pull approach allows the operator to remove the belt in mere seconds for routine maintenance.
- Simply pull the two end pins
- Lift up the end pulley
- Lay the pulley on the frame or remove it completely
- Slide the belt off
- Clean, maintenance or make changes as necessary
- Slide the belt back on
- Line up the V-Guide on the pulley
- Double check the belt is lined up with the V-guide
- Reinstall the pins
What makes the Slim-Fit different than similar products on the market?
• Center drive and center take-up
• The strategically placed center drive design keeps balance in the system and uniform depth or width on each conveyor end to fit in tight or smaller spaces.
• Simplified motor options
• V-guided end pulley
• Adjustable height from 30" - 48"
• Optional casters
• Easy to remove transfer plate
• Mirror looking stainless steel finish (#8)
• The flip-up end tail maintains tension and tracking - even during maintenance.
• and quick delivery!
The tool-less belt removal and washdown stainless steel frame are essential in hygienic food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
Slim-Fit, soon to be the industry standard, can be used in tight or narrow spaces for virtually endless product shapes and sizes.
For more information, click here