Advantech’s IIoT Automation Group has just released a series of wide temperature peripherals including memory modules, flash products, and power supplies that are able to withstand various harsh conditions, especially extreme temperatures.
Certified Flash Product Benefits:
• Extended temperature range of -40°C to 85°C and adaptive thermal throttling.
• A power buffering capacitor and specially designed firmware recovery system reduces risk of data loss and corruption.
• Flash products deliver significantly faster performance and application loading times in harsh environments than traditional hard drives.
• Shock-resistant protection since Flash products have no moving parts and the input and output per seconds are many times faster than those of their mechanical counterparts.
• Enhanced data integrity protects data with industry-leading ECC correction algorithm and secure data firmware.
Certified Memory Modules
• Wide temperature support of -40°C to 85°C.
• 30u Gold Finger Connectors ensures DRAM stability for extra reliability.
• Non-stop applications (24/7)
• Low power consumption where industrial-grade capacitors ensure voltage stability.
Advantech’s power supplies can support operating temperatures from -20°C to 70°C and full loads from 40°C to 70°C. These external power supplies use high quality electrolytic Japanese capacitors that offer greater reliability and operating temperature ranges than any other commercial power supply on the market.
• Lifetime greater than three years.
• Focus model MOQ < 10 pcs.
• Two year warranty
For more information, click here