Allied Motion Technologies has released the newmotor series.
“We’re excited to introduce our new KinetiMax HPD motors to the marketplace,” said Mike Wright, Senior Marketing Analyst, Allied Motion. “This outer-rotor brushless motor is designed for high-torque, low-cogging applications like robotics, AGVs, and handheld power tools. With an efficiency rating of over 85% and a high power-to-weight ratio, it’s really the ideal motor for any application where weight and battery life are critical.”
The KinetiMax HPD series is offered in compact stator-rotors sets. They are available in six frame sizes, with three stack-lengths per size and three windings per stack length. The HPD series also features a large stator bore that allows cabling to easily pass through for applications such as robotic joints. Other highlights include:
· Compact frameless stator-rotor sets featuring outer-rotor design
· Large diameter, short stack length
· Large stator bore to allow cabling to easily pass through
· High torque-to-weight ratio
· Temperature sensor mounted on stator
· Hall commutation board available
For more information on Allied Motion, please visit www.alliedmotion.com.