At Encoder Products Company (EPC), we specialize in the encoders that provide you with motion feedback. Our Accu-Coder™, Accu-CoderPro™, and Tru-Trac™ encoders come with an industry-leading three-year warranty. We offer fast delivery with expedite options on many models.
EPC has been a leading designer and manufacturer of motion feedback devices for more than 50 years. We understand that each industrial automation application is different, and you need encoders to provide motion feedback that fit the needs of your applications. That’s why our encoders are highly configurable, offering a wide array of shaft or bore sizes, output types, connector types, mounting options, and resolutions as high as 65,536 CPR.
Our encoders also offer:
- Advanced Opto-ASIC and phased-array sensor design for reliable, stable signal output over a wide range of conditions
- Programmable encoder options, giving you the flexibility to program them to your exact specifications
- Robust mechanical housings for your harshest environments
- Magnetic-based multi-turn absolute encoders that operate in the absence of power, without the need for gear trains or batteries
- Magnetic encoder modules with sealing to IP69K
- Programmable and absolute linear measurement solutions
- The all-in-one Tru-Trac™ family of linear measurement solution encoders, offering an integrated encoder, measuring wheel, and pivot arm in one unit
EPC’s corporate headquarters is right here in the USA, housed in our vertically-integrated, 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility. When you call EPC, you’ll talk to real engineers and encoder experts who can help you find the right motion feedback solution for your application. Call us today.