Pilz and TÜV NORD have teamed up to provide the most internationally recognized qualification in machinery safety - CMSE - Certified Machinery Safety Expert Training.
The 4-day, intensive training class deals with complex technical issues surrounding machinery safety and enables an understanding of the lifecycle - from legislation, standards and safeguarding techniques to a detailed review of functional safety areas.
The CMSE training leverages senior instructors' extensive experience in the field of machinery safety. Instructors utilize working examples from projects to ensure attendees gain both a practical and theoretical understanding.
The training course is primarily aimed at machinery builders, design engineers, project and safety engineers in the field of automation technology, professionals working in industrial safety, as well as maintenance engineers and industrial engineers.
Pilz trains delegates to the level of qualified machinery safety experts, who will then be in a position to apply their knowledge not just domestically but internationally. The CMSE - Certified Machinery Safety Expert training course is TÜV NORD certified upon the successful completion of an examination at the end of training.
Gaining the CMSE certification will enable you to:
- Develop a greater understanding of the requirements of the relevant regulations and standards
- Discover how these may be applied to the design, build, maintenance and operation of machinery
- Manage projects from risk assessment to safety upgrade and implementation
- Design functional safety systems in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1
- Become the recognized expert in your own workplace for machinery safety
- Attain an internationally valid certificate from TÜV NORD
Take a test drive
Interested in the class but want to get a better feel for it before jumping in? Test your current knowledge level by taking the CMSE quiz.
CMSE Training classes for the United States include:
|April 21 - 24, 2015||Canton, Michigan|
|July 14 - 17, 2015||Canton, Michigan|
October 19 - 22, 2015
|On-Demand||Your location or ours!|
>> For more information, click here