The 2015 Schneider Electric Global Automation Conference kicked off last Tuesday with big news in safety and critical control applications by introducing the Tricon CX.
Even though you couldn't attend the conference, we wanted to keep you apprised of news and developments from the conference floor.
- The new Tricon CX
- The Schneider Electric acquisition of LimeWare, maker of foxray
- Future trends in automation from industry thought leaders
- Driving value in the era of Big Ideas
- The new Modicon M580 ePAC
- The road ahead for Foxboro Evo
- Three Steps to Operational Integrity, a safety expert panel
- Analysis of global oil markets
- Putting the Human in HMI
- Closing the loop on process safety
- Reducing downtime
- The end of system integration
>> For more information from the 2015 Schneider Electric Global Automation Conference, click here