Manufacturers taking advantage of advanced technology to build a more Connected Enterprise increasingly require proven solutions and industry partners. These companies recently gained nine additional trusted resources in the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork program to help optimize production and maximize automation and technology investments.
The PartnerNetwork program provides an integrated team of system integrators, machine and equipment builders, and best-in-class suppliers who work collaboratively to solve manufacturing and automation challenges. The program helps deliver innovations in project design, simplify the supply chain, and improve ROI on automation investments.
Solution Partner, OEM Partner and Encompass Partner members are available in more than 80 countries to help customers efficiently move toward an information-enabled Connected Enterprise.
The Solution Partner program has expanded to include Maverick Technologies, the largest independent systems integrator in North America, and a global leader in industrial automation, enterprise integration and strategic manufacturing solutions. Maverick works with customers across a wide range of manufacturing and process industries – from oil and gas to food and beverage. Solution Partner members are trusted, proven and established companies that offer demonstrated experience and knowledge in design, implementation, project management and maintenance of industrial control systems.
Five companies in the North American and EMEA regions have joined the OEM Partner program. OEM Partner members help manufacturers optimize productivity, achieve sustainability objectives and increase business agility by delivering flexible and efficient equipment. New OEM Partner members include the following:
- Aetna Group S.P.A. (Italy) produces and sells stretch-film wrapping machinery, bundlers, shrink film wrappers, cartoning and taping machines.
- AMF Automation Technologies Inc. (North America) designs, builds, programs and installs machines for the bakery industry based on customer-provided specifications.
- Energy Control Technologies (North America) delivers control solutions for turbocompressors, steam turbines, gas turbines, turboexpanders, screw compressors, reciprocating compressors and centrifuges. These solutions increase energy efficiency and production while improving machine protection.
- FR Drake Company (North America) is the technological leader in the automatic loading of frankfurters, sausages, cheese sticks and other products. Drake loaders sort, convey and load cylindrical food products at speeds up to 1,800 pieces per minute.
- United Converting SRL (Italy) offers complete equipment service for the tissue converting industry – from machine design and development to the upgrade and optimization of existing lines. Machines include unwinders, rewinders, nested laminators, tail sealers, accumulators, log saws and tunnel shrinks.
The Encompass Partner program has grown with three new members from the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA regions and three partners expanding into new regions. Encompass Product Partners help manufacturers quickly respond to industry changes and shifting market demands by making it easier to find the best-fit technologies that enhance, complement and extend Rockwell Automation solutions. New Encompass Product Partners include the following:
- 5G Automatika, Ltd. (Americas) provides leading technologies to integrate the production and maintenance operations of an enterprise to achieve enhanced production performance.
- Ampcontrol (Asia Pacific) is a recognized global leader in electrical and electronic products for the mining industry, setting benchmarks in technology, engineering and manufacturing.
- CEA Systems BV (EMEA) is a leading software developer in the field of 2-D, 3-D and 4-D engineering, construction and plant life cycle management, and provides solutions in engineering, design, construction and facility operations.
The following Encompass Partners are now Global Encompass Partners:
- Apex Dynamics Inc. has expanded from the Americas and EMEA to the Asia Pacific region becoming a Global Encompass Partner. Apex Dynamics manufactures and delivers the world’s most complete line of high-precision, helical planetary gearheads.
- SMC Corporation has grown into the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions from the Americas to become a global partner. With a wide-ranging and innovative product line, SMC Corporation manufactures pneumatic valve technologies for control network solutions.
The following Americas Encompass Partner has joined the EMEA region:
- LinMot USA Inc. is a leading manufacturer of industrial direct-drive, tubular linear servo motors for use in production machines and automation applications.
>> For more information, click here.