Hardy Process Solutions’ (www.hardysolutions.com) new Integrated Panels help solve complex weighing applications with easy to configure and order solutions. Manufactured in the USA in a UL508A Certified Panel Shop in type 4 or 4X enclosures, Integrated Panels accommodate weighing instrumentation and peripherals including buttons, switches, relays and summing cards.
Integrated Panel Solutions (IPS) are delivered in a variety of materials, shapes, and types with technically advanced weighing instruments complete with a wide range of interface options for automation and process control systems. With features such as push buttons, switches, relays and tower lights built in, IPS are easy to integrate into complex industrial manufacturing operations.
Hardy supports most major industrial protocols and are Rockwell Automation’s only weighing partner to achieve the Premier Integration status (the highest level of integration with Rockwell Automation® ControlLogix® and CompactLogix® systems).
“Hardy delivers turnkey solutions with fast turnaround times for customers' with complex weighing needs,” said Tim Norman, product manager instrumentation for Hardy Process Solutions. “We simplify integration into their manufacturing system, saving time in configuration and installation, enabling customers’ to get up and running faster and with just one supplier.”
Each IPS includes:
- One or more Hardy HI 4050, HI 6500, HI 6500-XP, or HI 6600 series instrument configured with any number of options, mounted on DIN Rail in a hinged type 4 or 4X enclosure with the associated pass through glands for power, communications, up to four sensors and up to three output cables.
- Optional pre-installed/pre-wired display mounted onto the enclosure door and located in the center of the upper half of the door allows an area for buttons and switches to be located in the lower half of the enclosure door.
- Optional pre-installed/pre-wired Hardy HI6020 IT summing card with connectors mounted in the back of the enclosure on stand-offs, simplifying wiring for multiple load cells.
- 22mm metal pushbuttons and associated indelible marking. Available buttons are currently Blue (reset), Black (zero) and White (tare) and are located in the bottom half of the enclosure door.
- N position selector switch and associated indelible marking to indicate modes of operation for Gross or Net located in the bottom half of the enclosure door.
- A 3-mode tower light wired to the instrument on the top of the enclosure.
- Opto22 relay backplane to accommodate a large variety of relay choices in AC, DC, low and high current, mechanical and solid state
>>For more information, click here