Seminar Topics Will Cover Cargo Theft Trends, Crime Forecasting and More
The HDA PCSC Educational Seminar, May 15–17 at the Novartis Corporate Headquarters in East Hanover, N.J., will bring together security experts from the healthcare industry and beyond, as well as those that support goods in transit and government entities. Featuring timely, expert-led supply chain security education, hands-on instruction and technology demonstrations, this annual seminar will offer practical insights and solutions that can be implemented right away.
Seminar sessions and speakers will include:
1. "Keynote: Social Engineering — Cracking the Art of Human Hacking and Fraud Training"
John Sileo, Cyber Security Expert, The Sileo Group
2. "FDA Cybersecurity Investigations"
Nicholas Call, Special Agent - FDA OCI, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
3. "Predicting Supply Chain Risk"
Lee Spach, Director, Global Supply Chain Security, Biogen Inc.
Jon Sundstrom, Director of Sales, Resilinc Corporation
4. "Integrated Supply Chain Security Technology Platforms"
Barry Conlon, CEO, OVERHAUL
5. "U.S. Customs and Border Protection Pharmaceutical ‘Center of Excellence’ Update"
Tony Orosz, Assistant Director - CE Healthcare, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
6. "Domestic Cargo Theft Statistical Analysis"
Scott Martino, Director, Global Intelligence, Sensitech Inc.
7. "Healthcare Ready Program"
Nicolette Louissaint, PhD, Executive Director, President, Healthcare Ready
8. "Capacity Crunched: Update on the U.S. Trucking Market"
Andrew Boyle, Co-President, Boyle Transportation
9. "CAP Index Crime Forecasting"
Steve Longo, Vice President — Strategic Initiatives, CAP Index
For more information, click here