Incorporating Curtiss-Wright’s patented inverted roller screw technology, the GTX100’s high power density and compact form factor make it an ideal replacement for hydraulic cylinders.
The GTX Series actuators offer the power, precision, and programmability of a servo system while minimizing the maintenance difficulties and mess of hydraulics. With continuous force ratings up to 15,392 N (3,460 lbf), speeds up to 953 mm/sec
(37.5 in/sec), and standard stroke lengths from 150 mm (5.9 inches) to 300 mm
(11.8 inches), the GTX100 can be applied across a wide range of factory automation applications.
The GTX Series features include:
- High capacity planetary roller screws offering up to 15X the life and significantly higher shock load resistance than a comparably sized ball screw
- IP65S (min.) environmental protection
- Seamless integration into most leading motion control architectures
- Removable front seal bushing greatly simplifies maintenance and re-greasing of nut assembly to maximize actuator life
- Modular design with bolt-on mounting hardware allows effortless mounting reconfiguration or replacement in the field using commonly available tools
- Smoother, quieter operation compared to previous generation designs
Exlar is a business unit of Curtiss-Wright’s Industrial Division. For more information about Curtiss-Wright’s Exlar business, please visit www.exlar.com.