Carlo Gavazzi Inc. is very excited by the launch of their new Gavazzi App for Apple and Android mobile devices. As we all strive to share knowledge in a more efficient method, this will now give users the ability to view or email brochures, data sheets or manuals from their ‘smart device’. Users can also see the available inventory and pricing in seconds. Upon downloading the app, the user will be asked to enter basic information, including email address and city, state/province, country, etc. The GAVAZZI App’s main functionality features are highlighted below:
- Country Selection Screen allows the user to select English, French or Spanish language – and also selects the country they're located in.
- The third icon on the home page brings the user to the Contact Us Screen, where they can phone or email one of the three Carlo Gavazzi’s North American offices.
On the Home Screen there are some dynamic tools available that truly empower the user:
- The Brochures Screen offers links to the digital product brochures, which offers the options to view the pdf or forward a link to the pdf via email. This feature is one of the top functions of the mobile app, putting some powerful, time saving efficiency at users’ fingertips.
- The Data Sheet Screen gives the users access to Carlo Gavazzi’s data sheets. After the user inputs the first three characters of a part number, they can hit ‘Search’ and it will bring up all available part numbers which start with those characters.
- The third link from the home page is for the Product Range Screen. From here, the user can click on a product group, which would then provide a brief description of CARLO GAVAZZI’s offering for this particular range of product group.
- The fourth link from the Home Screen is the Check Stock link - which brings the user to the Check Stock Screen. The user simply enters a part number and the available inventory appears, as well as the list price and product group. Also included is a link to the data sheet, or quick link to email the data sheet. It also confirms which office’s inventory they’re looking at.
- The last link from the Home Screen brings the user to the User Manuals Screen, where the user can either view or email various User Manuals available from CARLO GAVAZZI.
The GAVAZZI App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Companies in this article