Danfoss adds higher maximum opening pressure differential (MOPD), UL approved BJ and BX coils to its existing product line. These higher MOPD coils are ideal for use with Danfoss AKVH electronic expansion valves to meet the rigorous demands of high pressure CO2 systems.
As part of a continuous effort to improve the North American CO2 product portfolio, Danfoss introduces six higher MOPD, UL approved BJ and BX coils. These new
coils have larger pulling force which enables larger AKVH valves to operate in CO2 systems. Similar to the current BJ and BX coils on the market, these higher MOPD BJ and BX coils feature a redesigned frame and robust encapsulation, for extended lifetime and durability, as well as a clip-on fastening system with an audible latch click to minimize installation time and ensure proper installation of the coil.
The following specifications are based on the requirements of North American food retail systems.
- Design in accordance with UL 429
- Tested in harsh operating conditions from -40 – 122 °F
- O-ring between coil and valve removed, for easy installation
- Clip on function for secure connection
- Redesigned frame, robust encapsulation
- Covering standard voltage and frequency; two electrical connection versions
- Faster installation, without the use of tools, with clip-on function
- More accurate installation with audible latch click
- More reliable operation with durable frame and robust encapsulation
- Widely available making logistics easier for the customer
- Complete product portfolio of valve and coil combinations for a range of standard and alternative refrigerant needs
View the new features of the UL approved BJ and BX coils here
>> For more information on this product, click here