New APT Power Transducer Now Available With 24VAC/DC, 120VAC or 240VAC Power Supply Options
Using three current transformers and connected directly to the primary circuit voltage up to 600 VAC, the APT transducer produces an industry standard analog signal of 4-20mA, 0-5 or 0-10 VDC in direct proportion to the watts consumed. The output signal allows you to monitor the power used and report the use to a website, a local display, or to be used to send alarms when the power rises to abnormal levels or falls to unexpected levels.
The APT power transducer can be configured to accept five amp secondary current transformers or the safer ProteCTTM low voltage output sensors. Either type of current sensing will produce an accurate output signal to help you identify areas of excessive energy consumption and allow intervention to reduce demand.
- 4-20 mA, 0-5 or 0-10 VDC Output
- Externally Powered: 24VAC/DC, 120VAC or 240 VAC supply options
- Low Profile Reduces Cabinet Depth Requirements
- Compact DIN Mounted Housing
- Finger Safe Terminals Clearly Labeled for Quick Installation
Monitoring power consumption with the APT Power Transducer is useful in many applications including:
- Measuring the power usage of a single piece of equipment, an area of a plant or the entire facility.
- Detecting conveyor jams and overloads and checking that the belt is loaded properly.
- Detecting dry run from clogged pump intake or discharge lines and monitoring impeller cavitation and bearing wear.
>> For more information on this product, click here