CARLO GAVAZZI is proud to announce the launch of their new generation of GDP Series Definite Purpose Contactors.
The GDP Series is available in one pole, one pole with shunt, or two pole configurations with maximum ratings of 25, 32 or 40 amps. They are also offered in three pole configurations with maximum amperage ratings of 25, 32, 40, 50, 60, 75 or 90 amps. Technical specifications include:
- 25, 32, 40, 50, 60, 75 and 90A FLA ratings
- 24, 120, 220, 277 and 480VAC 50/60Hz coils
- Contactor voltage rating up to 600VAC
- Screw terminals are standard on all one pole, one pole with shunt and two pole models
- Lug terminals are standard on all three pole models
- Multiple 0.25” fast-on terminals are standard on control and load terminals
- Operating temperature up to 104ºF (40ºC), with de-rated specifications up to 158ºF (70ºC)
The GDP Series are designed for HVAC or lighting applications, but can also be used for other application where economical switching is preferred, such as part of a disconnect circuit in commercial cooking equipment or for pump control in pools or spas.
The GDP Series Definite Purpose Contactors are UL recognized and RoHS compliant. They are available from Carlo Gavazzi’s North American network of sales offices and distributors, or here
>> For more information on this product, click here