Examples of such services are:
· Embedded power measurement and energy dashboard
· Embedded process monitoring and control
· Embedded pump curves (easy to set 5 points curve)
· Start & Stop function to reduce consumption at stop.
· Asset monitoring & protection
· Easy maintenance (dynamic QR-Code)
· Seamless integration with embedded Ethernet
This new concept of drives meets the major needs of the process and utilities in terms of overall equipment effectiveness and total cost of ownership by supporting the energy management, asset management and also the overall performances of the process.
To manage the drive in an FDT system, Schneider Electric now provides a full featured Device Type Manager. The DTM offers functions for configuration, commissioning, maintenance and diagnostic. Ease of use menus helps to quickly setup your drive including functions for pump applications. Extensive diagnostic capabilities enhance troubleshooting and reduce downtime.
Link to product: