The ASXP-LS Series Current Switches combine a current transformer and signal conditioner into a single package. The large, easy-to-install, split-core design allows for installation over existing conductors without the need to disconnect the load, even in applications where there are multiple conductors per phase.
New installations are just as easy. Just remove the top portion of the sensing ring, place the conductors inside, and snap the top back in place. The switch output is externally powered, and the setpoint is adjustable between a very wide range. The mechanical relay contact provides a trouble free, long lasting, and very durable alarm or interlock, improving safety and overall system reliability.
- Electromechanical relay output
- Externally powered: fail-safe or standard operation
- Simple field setpoint adjustment
- Ample sensing window for bus bar, single or multiple conductors
- Din rail or panel mount for easy installation
- Monitor large machines for over or under-load conditions.
- Detect open discharge lines and sense clogged filters or blocked intake pumps in water delivery systems.
- Monitor generators to shed non-critical loads when demand reaches a set level.
>> For more information, click here