The DT Series of Temperature Compensated DC Current Transducers is ideal for energy management system inputs where the controller is designed to accept 333 mV signals, commonly found in power monitoring applications. Other output options avalable are a 0–5 VDC signal used in building energy management systems or 0–10 VDC seen more often in industrial controllers. Additionally, this series features a patent-pending method that improves the sensor accuracy as the ambient temperature changes. The sensor output is automatically adjusted as the temperature increases or decreases, eliminating one of the biggest issues with Hall effect based products.
- 333 mVDC, 5 or 10 VDC output proportional to DC current
- 5 VDC or 12 VDC powered
- Temperature compensated design remains accurate with rise or fall of ambient temperature
- Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with optional DIN rail brackets
- Split-core case installs easily over existing conductor; no need to disconnect the load
- Measure Photovoltaic Panel Output: The sensor output rises and falls as the panel produces more or less power.
- Monitor DC Motors: Detects jams and overloads; provides early notification of impending bearing failure.
- Monitor Electrical Heaters: Detects open or shorted elements quickly.
>> Request a quote here
>> For more information and to learn more about the DT Series, click here