It provides Zone 2 NI protection in a durable, aluminum and carbon fiber lightweight portable package. The PC is equipped with a LED backlit sunlight readable 15" and 19" LCD with multi-touch capacitive touch screen. Standard features include:
- NEMA 4X rugged aluminum and carbon fiber enclosure with special UV tolerant paint finish designed with your harshest environments in mind.
- Zone 2 NI, EExnA IIC T4, EXII36, complies with ATEX 94/9/EC, to ensure safety in your hazardous areas.
- Portable, weighing only 19 lbs, yet rugged and durable for harsh environments.
- Engineered to withstand high shock and vibration to survive your rig floor, ship, or truck mounted applications.
- Active matrix, Transflective LED backlit sunlight readable 15″ LCD panel with shatterproof touch screen provide ultimate user interface in all lighting conditions.
- Aluminum fins for heat transfer and cooling.
- Low power 1.8 GHz Intel® Atom™ Dual Core or i7 processor allows a fan-less design, fully configured with solid state storage, extensive list of I/O ports. This computer is designed to meet your demanding applications while operating at extreme ambient temperatures.
- Rugged multi-touch projected capacitive touch screen provides you with the ultimate operator interface.
- VESA mounting pattern give you the flexibility to choose the option that will best fit your mounting needs.
- Wi-Fi antenna give you the freedom to be mobile and still connected to the internet.
Options include CPU, RAM, and Solid State storage upgrades, pre-installation of operating system; AC or DC thermo electric heaters available for -40°C operation and a battery power supply.