PHD, Inc., a leading manufacturer of industrial automation solutions, is pleased to release a new metric design of its Optimax Series OCG Round Body Pneumatic Cylinder.
Built on the foundation of long-life products for industrial automation, PHD Optimax actuators are designed to meet machine builders’ performance requirements at a competitive price. These economical, efficient, and reliable actuators provide an alternative choice to PHD’s standard “built-to- order” product line, delivering even more cost- effective solutions to meet industrial application needs.
Optimax Series OCG Round Body PneumaticCylinders are designed to be extremely versatile and economical for use in the machine builders’ market.
- Imperial and new metric designs to match machine builders’ specifications
- Competitively priced
- Field repairable
- 6 bore sizes with 10 stroke lengths
- Drop-in mounting to match global standard
- Standard cushions to reduce end of travel impact
- Magnets standard for switch sensing capability
>> For more information on this product, click here