PTI introduces the next generation VeriPac Inspection System, the VeriPac 310. This new model replaces the popular first generation VeriPac 225 and 325 test systems. The new VeriPac 310 is ideal for package integrity testing applications for a wide range of package formats and is an all-around economical solution to improve package quality.
“PTI brings a tradition of excellence and performance reliability to our line of VeriPac non-destructive package testing equipment”, commented Oliver Stauffer, vice president.
“The VeriPac 310 utilizes new and improved vacuum decay technology (ASTM F2338-09) providing the most accurate vacuum decay solutions to a broader market. This will improve the leak detectability, flexibility of the test method, and overall performance of a VeriPac test system. Features include a new operator interface with enhanced data collection options. Test system is easy to operate, easy to validate and offers maximum test sensitivity for a wide range of packages and containers, both flexible and rigid.”
The VeriPac 310 instrument connects to a test chamber designed for the specific package shape and size for maximum sensitivity. Test chambers can be manually operated or utilize automated test fixtures. The 310 is also available with the drawer style test chamber featured in PTI’s popular D-Series test systems specially designed to test dry filled flexible packaging (pouches, stick packs, sachets).
- Measures seal integrity of entire container or package
- Defect detection down to 20 microns
- Deterministic, quantitative test method
- Non-destructive, non-subjective, no sample preparation
- Simplifies the inspection and validation process
- Flexibility of test method
- Data collection options and traceable data stream
- ASTM test method, FDA standard, referenced in USP <1207>
- Testing is more reliable, sensitive and efficient than destructive methods such as the water bath or burst test
>> For more information, click here