A large aperture and a split-core design make the new CT-LS 5 A secondary CTs ideal for installing over large wires or bus bars. The CT-LS Series measures AC current and produces a 0-5 amp output proportional to the current flowing through the sensing window.
- Compatible with standard power monitors and panel meters designed for 5 amp input.
- Large 3.42" x 2.30" sensing window.
- Measures current from 0-800 to 0-1600 amps.
- Plated terminals for reliability.
- Designed to meet UL, CUL and CE approval.
To read more information on the CT-LS Series, click here
- Serves as current input for use with APT and APN series KW transducers.
- Saves space in control panels by remotely locating the sensing of the current closer to the load.
- Can be connected to the NK CTC-05A-420-24L-DIN to produce a loop powered, 4–20 mA signal proportional to the current through the CT.
For more information and to read more application information, click here