Pentair announced local production capabilities are officially on-line at its Warwick, RI facility for its Schroff brand of Interscale M family of products. In addition to the Interscale M standard portfolio range, the Warwick operation will support modified standard features unique to specific customer applications.
“Electronics are getting smaller and more powerful, and single board computing is becoming more and more popular. Interscale M helps meet that trend and our customers’ needs, and reinforces the Pentair family of Schroff products in the marketplace,” said Sean Conley, Director, Pentair Electronics Protection/Americas. “With Interscale M, our customers can benefit from the local technical, design and manufacturing support that our Warwick operation has been offering for years.”
To assist customers in tailoring their Interscale M case, Pentair has created an online configurator as a valuable resource. Allowing for unique customization and configuration of Interscale M cases, users can specify from a variety of sizes, colors, cutouts and printing options. A selection of standard accessories is also available.
The Interscale M configurator features an easy, five-step process:
- Select the case or PCB dimensions
- Choose from six standard colors or a custom RAL color
- Specify the desired chassis feet (anti-skid, tip-up or stacking style), internal PCB mounting accessories and chassis mounting style (19” bracket or horizontal rail with lip)
- Add cutouts and printing details (any special requirements that are not listed within the configuration matrix can be entered in the free text field)
- Enter the required quantity, delivery date and contact details, and then submit the inquiry with a single click
Upon submitting the inquiry, a specialized customer-specific quote will be delivered within 48 hours. If there are no subsequent inquiries or changes, the fully configured case will be shipped three weeks after receipt of the order confirmation. For brand new designs, orders can take up to an additional week to arrive.
The online configurator also allows designers to download relevant CAD data directly from the Pentair website and import it into their CAD software for use as a production template.
>> For more information the configurator tool, watch the Interscale M product demonstration - click here