The new CT-MS is the lastest addition to NK Technologies' line of 5 A Secondary CTs with larger sensing windows. The CT-MS Series has a split-core design and a larger than average sensing window that is ideal for installing over large wires or bus bars. The CT-MS measures AC current and produces a 0–5 amp output proportional to the current flowing through the sensing window.
• Compatible with standard power monitors and panel meters designed for 5 amp input.
• Large 2.22" x 1.19" sensing window.
• Measures current from 0–150 to 0–800 amps.
• Plated terminals for reliability.
• UR recognized file E475131. Meets ANSI/IEEE C57.13 and IEEE C57.13.2.
• Serves as current input for use with APT and APN series KW transducers.
• Saves space in control panels by remotely locating the sensing of the current closer to the load.
• Can be connected to the NK CTC-05A-420-24L-DIN to produce a loop powered, 4–20 mA signal proportional to the current through the CT.
>>For more information on this product, click here.