The compact, intuitive, and flexible design of the FA1 Fiber Optic Amplifier is ideal for a wide variety of applications. An adjustable signal level, selectable response time, multiple timer functions, and UL508 approval provide the proper features and application flexibility required in industries such as semiconductor and packaging. Two 4-digit LED displays simplify programming, and provide excellent feedback for monitoring application set-up, troubleshooting, and operation.
FA1 Amplifier features include:
- Two 4-digit LED display for signal/threshold levels
- Adjustable sensitivity via an intuitive 3-way switch
- Selectable response time
- Different timer functions
- 100mA NPN or PNP output
- Light on and dark on switching
Along with the FA1 Amplifier, Carlo Gavazzi is launching an entirely new line of fiber optic cables, including the FUR Fiber Optic Cables for reflective applications, and the FUT Fiber Optic Cables for through beam applications. Available in a variety of fiber diameters and head diameters, the new cables are designed to simplify installation in diverse applications. Extended range, right angle head, and multiple sleeve options are also available. Bendable sleeves provide a means to extend the fiber or direct the light beam in installations with unusual mounting restrictions. FUT and FUR cables are currently available in plastic, and glass fiber optic cables will be available later in 2016.
FUR and FUT Fiber Optic Cables features include:
- Reflective and through-beam types
- Inner diameter: 0.25, 0.5 or 1.0mm
- Outer diameter: 2.2 or 1.25mm
- Bending radius: 10, 15, 25mm
- Over-molding protection
- Straight or angled sensing heads
- Sleeve length options: 10, 20, 30 or 40cm
- Provided with all mounting nuts
- 2m standard length
The new FA1, FUT, and FUR Fiber Optic Sensors will replace all older versions of plastic fiber optic sensors.
>> For more information please click here.