Balluff's Micropulse TA12 hazardous area linear position sensor is now available with new features and improved performance, while maintaining 100% backward compatibility to the existing BTL5 TA12.
Key Features and Benefits
- Non-contact, wear-free magnetostrictive technology provides long-term reliability
- Measuring ranges up to 7620 mm (300")
- USB configuration capability for simple in-application customization (PLUS version)
- Dual-position magnet capability allows monitoring of two independent motions (PLUS version)
- Field-replaceable electronics module for fast, easy in-cylinder repairs
- Wide operating temperature range: Standard: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F) Extended low temperature operation: -50°C (SA418 option, consult factory)
- Available interfaces: Analog voltage/current, Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI)
- Worldwide Class I, Div 1/Class I, Zone 1 hazardous area approvals extend global reach
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel housing
The TA12 linear position sensor is ideal for position feedback applications on hydraulically-actuated valves and in hydraulic cylinders located in hazardous locations. The TA12 is also ideal for level monitoring and turbine speed control applications.
>>For more information on this product, click here.