In today's highly competitive markets, training is essential to establish and maintain the technical competencies needed for success and advancement. This seminar provides a multitude of high quality training options to fit specific levels of expertise. Unlike other seminars, the Mission Critical Network Design Seminar is focused on just one particular area of technology: Industrial Ethernet Networking.
Expertise in designing, implementing and maintaining industrial Ethernet networks will be critical as intelligent use of data becomes the difference between market leaders and also rans. This seminar will position attendees at the forefront of industrial Ethernet networking, now and in the future.
The seminar is intended for system integrators; network design engineers (with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) or Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) firms); and anyone involved with the design, implementation and maintenance of mission critical Ethernet networks. During the seminar, attendees will learn how to effectively reduce costs and installation time by implementing a highly resilient network design.
Presenters with a combined experience of over 150 years will speak on technical topics including Isolating Network Traffic, Implementing Redundancy and Network Security. Each presenter has the experience and technical background to address current technology trends for designing state-of-the art mission critical industrial Ethernet networks in a variety of industries including petrochemical; automotive; and power generation, transmission and distribution.
Seminar topics include:
- Introduction to Ethernet Networking
- Network Design I: Fundamentals & Best Practices
- Network Design II: Implementing Redundancy
- Network Design III: Managing Multicast Traffic
- Network Design IV: Isolating Network Traffic
- Network Design V: Wireless Best Practices & Applications
- Network Security, The Hirschmann Way
- Network Management
- Physical Layer Cabling & Testing: How to test and troubleshoot a reliable Ethernet network
- Switch Selection: Choosing the right product for your application
- Cool things your switch can do that you don't know about
- Migrating legacy devices to Ethernet
- Industrial Connectivity: Passive Product Technology
- Industrial Connectivity: Active Products
- Ethernet Cabling: Your Questions Answered
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Industrial Automation Cabling (Non-Ethernet Applications)
- HSI Forum
- Distributor Forum
- Intro to HSI - Hirschman System Integrator Program
- Managed switches "Out of the Box"
- Network Management
- Network Redundancy
- Layer 3 / Routing
- Network Security
Register on line at http://www.belden.com/Hirschmann/designseminar_form.cfm, or go to http://www.belden.com/Hirschmann/designseminar.cfm to view details about the seminar. The price is $900, a fraction of what you'd expect to pay for training of this quality and magnitude.
Belden - www.belden.com