With pharmaceutical processing equipment becoming more automated and precise, multi-functional cable components are essential. Alpha Wire’s pharmaceutical processing wire and cable increases your equipment’s capability and reliability in conditions ranging from cleanrooms to the factory floor. With a full solution set, Alpha Wire solves the problems of signal interference, continuous flexing applications, and complex drive systems.
"As the pharmaceutical industry grows, the manufacturing demands have kept pace," states Mike Dugar, Director of Marketing at Alpha Wire. "Component failure can halt an entire production process, causing backorders and possibly the scrapping of an entire production run. Not only are our products designed for maximum reliability, our short lead times ensure that you won’t have to wait for your order."
In addition to custom cable for unique designs, Alpha Wire is proud to offer the following established products for pharmaceutical equipment:
- Industrial Series V VFD Cable for variable-frequency drives particularly designed for extended duty cycles typical in mixing and conveying.
- Industrial Series SF Flexible Servo Cable designed specifically for multi-axis mixing systems, resolver and encoder feedback, dynamic braking systems on conveyors, and other servo motor-driven applications.
- Flexible Motor Supply Cable features a premium PVC jacket for oil resistance in an MTW-rated cable for any motor-driven component system requiring flexibility and tight clearances.
- Xtra-Guard® 1 Performance Cable has a specially formulated PVC jacket that prevents heat build-up for unstoppable reliability in a communication and control cable.
- Industrial Series XM Flexible Control Cable for continuous flexibility in processing equipment control systems and tray-rated applications.
For additional information, visit Alpha Wire the Company's website at www.alphawire.com.