• PackConnect demo from Ethernet Powerlink that includes hardware from B&R, Baldor, Parker, Lenze, Eckelmann
• PackConnect demo from EtherCAT that includes hardware from Beckhoff, Baumiller, AMK, SEW
• PackConnect demo from ProfiNET that includes hardware from Siemens, SEW, Lenze, Danfoss
• PackConnect demo from SERCOS that includes hardware from Bosch Rexroth, AMK
• PackML demo from Wago
• PackML demo from Elau
• PackML demo from Rockwell
“We’ll have many of the major control suppliers participating, and with these demos, we should generate a lot of interest and support for our OMAC Packaging Workgroup guidelines,” says OMAC technical director Dave Bauman.