Consulting, engineering, training... As a solution supplier, Pilz Automation Safety can help you apply optimum safety strategies tailored your company's specific needs. Our services encompass the entire machine lifecycle. Our training package with practical, current course content completes our offering. Our service professionals are knowledgeable in the national and international regulations and standards you need to ensure your employees are safe and your plant is compliant. We are your reliable partner of Services for Automation, Plant and Machinery Safety - your projects belong in our safe hands.
Let Pilz support you in achieving your safety and business objectives by address issues arising when:
- Integrating safety in new manufacturing plants through the identification of risk
- You require plant or machine retrofit activities to increase productivity through automation and improve overall safety
- Integrating automation and machinery into production lines for compliance and certification
- Incorporating an safeguarding high technology machinery, for example - robotics
- Training personnel to gain national and international knowledge of machinery safety in order to ensure maximum availability and plant safety
- Seeking an accredited inspection body for machinery and safeguarding devices
Our latest service offering is the CMSE - Certified Machinery Safety Expert, training class. This international qualification in the field of machinery safety deals with the complex technical issues surrounding machinery safety and enables an understanding of the safety lifecycle - from legislation, standards and safeguarding techniques to a detailed review of functional safety areas. Your company can implement CMSE worldwide as the standard qualification within your organization enabling a consistent level of machinery safety competence across your organization.
>> For more information on Pilz Services, click here