Carlo Gavazzi is pleased to announce the launch of our new WM15 Three-Phase Power Analyzer. This is an exciting new addition to our well-established range of energy meters and power analyzers, which are targeted to assist manufacturers and end users in monitoring and managing escalating energy costs. The WM15 is a Class 1 (kWh) three-phase power analyzer which can be used for single, two and three phase systems, as well as wild-leg systems. It can measure most relevant instantaneous electrical variables, energy consumption, and harmonic distortion.
The WM15 is an ideal alternative when traditional analog meters need to be replaced, providing final users with immediate visual indication of the current values by means of the three bar graphs shown on the matrix LCD display.
Installation is easy and error-proof, and commissioning is fast, making the WM15 ideal for panel builders, OEMs, and installers. The economical WM15 is designed for use in a variety of markets and applications, including conventional energy, building and industrial automation.
The features of the WM15 include:
- Self-powered version: 208 to 415 VLL AC
- Auxiliary power supply version: 208 to 600 VLL AC
- Current inputs: 5 A by CT connection
- Free downloadable configuration software
- 3-phase/4-wires, 3-phase/3-wires, 2-phase, 1-phase systems
- Optical port for configuration via OptoProg (Bluetooth or USB)
- Digital output for pulse or alarm outputs
- RS485 Modbus RTU port (optional)
- cULus listed