Wago introduces their new 750-8210 PLC, expanding their line of PFC200 Generation 2 controllers. The 750-8210 includes four configurable Ethernet ports, SD card slot and is Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)-ready.
Each of the four 10/100 Ethernet ports can be individually configured up to four IP addresses with a common MAC address or set up as group combinations. These ports support MODBUS TCP/UDP and Ethernet/IP as well as other protocols such as EtherCAT and Sparkplug with additional licenses.
Other features of the 750-8210 controller include:
- High speed Cortex A8 1 GHz processor;
- 512 MB Ram with 4 GB internal flash memory;
- SD card slot extending the memory up to 32 GB or can be used to back up and restore controller’s applications and firmware;
- Linux-based and can run applications with Docker Containers; and
- State-of-the-art security and integrated firewall.
This controller supports MQTT protocol and can easily be configured to connect to cloud services such as AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud and more. Programming and configuration can be done with either WAGO’s e!Cockpit software or Codesys 2.3 based WAGO IO-Pro Software.