Balluff’s latest magnetic field sensor was designed specifically to withstand the magnetic fields of weld applications.
The BMF 415 weld-immune magnetic field sensor can detect interference of magnetic fields caused by high weld currents and stop the sensor from false triggering by using a higher level of circuitry and filtration. It’s IP67 rating and protective shielding to protect against weld spatter, additionally make it ideally suited for automotive welding conditions.
It is available in 2 versions: standard and IO-Link. The standard version comes preset with an interference suppression time of 600 ms, while the IO-Link version is configurable from 50 to an impressive 1,000 ms. Both versions are available in M8 and M12 connections and with both black and orange TPE and full silicone cables.
- Immune to magnetic interference fields from high welding currents (AC and MFDC equipment);
- IO-Link versions: Interference suppression time configurable from 50 to 1000 ms;
- M8 or M12 connector, open cable end;
- Sensor condition monitoring via IO-Link; and
- Weld spark-resistant TPU or silicone cable.