Series XM offers a durable, oil-resistant construction that prevents contamination from hazardous fluids and protects against abrasion. Its optimum flexibility and performance supports a variety of industrial applications, including high-speed pick-and-place robotic systems, automated material handling equipment, conveyors and transfer shuttles, and flex track installations.
Series XM is also available in a shielded version to address environments where EMI may be an issue. To learn more or discuss your specific needs, call Alpha Wire at 800-52 ALPHA or visit www.alphawire.com.
- Meets NFPA Standard 79 for industrial machinery
- Specially formulated PVC jacket for continuous flex applications
- Stranded conductors for better flexibility
- Specially formulated PVC jacket and insulation resist moisture, oils, coolants, and UV radiation
- Up to 65 conductors
- 18 to 8 AWG (1.32 to 13.49 mm2) wire range
- Shielded or unshielded
Alpha Wire - www.alphawire.com