Beamex announces the opening of attendee registration for Annual Calibration Exchange (ACE) 2021, which will be held Wednesday and Thursday, September 29th & 30th, at the NASA Space Center in Houston, TX USA.
The event will explore the latest insights, trends and best practices for process plant managers, engineers and technicians seeking to improve calibration quality, safety, accuracy, and efficiency. Instructors will discuss day-to-day challenges and how best to solve them through new and innovative strategies and advances in calibration technology—all designed to save time while achieving quality metrics and improving safety.
Beamex is pleased to welcome the following guest speakers:
- Jody Damron, Operations & Maintenance Supervisor, Salt River Project
- Steve Jerge, Calibration Supervisor, Lonza
- George Lister, Program Coordinator for Industrial Instrumentation, Del Mar College
- Brian Pozwick, Manager of Electrical and Instrumentation, Northeast Ohio Region Sewer
- Antonio Vega, Service Supervisor, New England Controls, Inc. (NECI)
- Hunter Vegas, Engineering Manager, Wunderlich-Malec
- Patrick Zhao, Corporate Instrument & Analyzer SME Engineer, Braskem
Participants will benefit from a highly interactive learning approach, providing the practical skills and know-how needed to improve daily maintenance processes and tasks. The two days of personalized instruction includes:
- Open discussions of the best calibration strategies and how to perform complex calibrations.
- Strategies for eliminating calibration paperwork and ensuring data integrity.
- Hands-on calibration workshop
- Calibration competitions with prizes
“Last year, out of an abundance of caution, ACE was held as a virtual event. While we were grateful to be able to provide attendees much of the content and interaction they have come to expect from the event, we cannot wait to be back, in person, at this amazing location in September” states Greg Sumners, President of Beamex Inc.
Access to this event is limited, so interested persons are encouraged to register soon. The registration includes access to all presentations, breakfast, lunch, and a networking event complete with a tour of the Space Center Houston.
Each attendee is responsible for his or her travel arrangements and expenses. To reserve your spot, view details on the program, review a list of recommended hotels and more, visit the ACE website at https://resources.beamex.com/annual-calibration-exchange
Register now as space is limited.