TRACO POWER announces their new THN 30WIR series of 30 watt DC/DC converters designed for high reliability in railway and harsh industrial environments.
The THN 30WIR series expands TRACOPOWER’s portfolio of railway certified converters that currently ranges from 3~300 watts. The THN 30WIR is packaged in a 1 x 1 x 0.4” six-sided metal case for low susceptibility to electromagnetic interference. With efficiencies up to 91%, the THN 30WIR can operate at ambient temperatures ranging from -40°C up to +65°C at full load without derating and without the need for additional cooling (model dependent). Full encapsulation ensures highest resistance to thermal shock as well as mechanical shock and vibration. Features include:
- Wide 4:1 input voltage ranges of 9-36, 18-75, 36-160 VDC
- Operating Temperature range of -40°C to +105°C
- 3.3 ~ 24V single and dual outputs with up to 91% efficiency
- 3000 VDC I/O-isolation
- Remote on/off and trim functions
- Protection from under-voltage input, short circuit, over-voltage, and over-temperature
- EN50155 / EN 61373 / EN45545-2 certified
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 safety approvals
- 3 Year Warranty with reliability >1.25 million hours MTBF (MIL-HDBK-217F)
Please see tracopower.com/series/thn-30wir for specifications, drawings, and safety documentation. Select desired model to view availability through TRACO POWER’s international distribution network. Manufacturing lead time is currently 14-16 weeks.