METZ CONNECT's new BMT-RTR is a compact multi-network router that allows routing between BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, and BACnet MS/TP networks. In addition, 32 BACnet MS/TP devices can be run on the router, allowing unlimited transfer of BACnet objects between the BACnet/IP and BACnet MS/TP network.
The BMT-RTR router can be run as a BACnet/IP to BACnet MS/TP or BACnet Ethernet (ISO 8802-3) to BACnet MS/TP router. Using the integrated web server, the BACnet router can be reached on an IP network. The configuration of the device and the parameterization of the two interfaces (Ethernet/RS485) is performed with a user-friendly web interface or the software "MC-Search Utility" downloaded at metz-connect.com. The router also has a logging tool for the troubleshooting and analysis of the data that is sent.
- Connection of 32 BACnet MS/TP devices per line
- Simple integration of BACnet MS/TP devices in a BACnet/IP network
- Ethernet available everywhere in the building
- No restriction on cable lengths
- Reliable and fast communication between automation and field equipment
- Technology and manufacturer-independent