With its extended functional range and advanced temperature compensation, the T30UX sensor withstands hostile environments, providing superior ultrasonic sensing to solve even the toughest application challenges. The T30UX sensor features a robust U-GAGE housing to resist harsh environmental conditions and provides a variety of model options to meet a broad range of application requirements.
The T30UX ultrasonic sensor is available in a choice of three ranges for reliable sensing from 100 mm to 3 m and delivers high-accuracy performance with built-in temperature compensation across a wide range of ambient temperatures. Temperature compensation allows the sensor to self-correct for the temperature in its environment and maintain the highest accuracy in changing conditions. This robust sensor resists harsh environments with a rugged IP67 (NEMA 6) housing and fully encapsulated electronics, and its 30 mm threaded barrel and a selection of mounting brackets allow simple installation. Additionally, models are available with a single analog or user-configurable discrete output, and all models provide highly visible LED status indicators for Power, Signal Strength and Output.
“The T30UX sensor delivers all the advantages of conventional ultrasonic sensors—utilizing sound waves to measure distance and detect the presence of targets,” said Brad Johnson, Ultrasonic Product Specialist at Banner. “The robust sensor also provides enhanced features, including temperature compensation, for a variety of application challenges.” Johnson adds, “The T30UX sensor is easy to set up through push-button TEACH-mode programming, and it offers remote TEACH for increased security and convenience.”
The T30UX sensor delivers high-accuracy sensing in a wide range of hostile environments, including:
- Liquid level monitoring in tanks
- Web loop control
- Slurry monitoring in vats
- Clear bottle detection
- Automotive glass detection
- Repeatable detection of targets of various colors
In addition, several features of the T30UX sensor make it particularly useful in the above applications:
- Delivers high-accuracy performance with built-in temperature compensation across a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Resists harsh environments with a rugged IP67 (NEMA 6) housing and fully encapsulated electronics
- Offers a choice of three ranges for reliable sensing from 100 mm to 3 m
- Includes models available with a single analog or user-configurable discrete output
- Presents easy visual status monitoring using highly visible indicator lights
- Utilizes push-button TEACH-mode programming for simple sensor setup; offers remote TEACH for increased security and convenience
Learn more about U-GAGE T30UX ultrasonic sensors.
For further information contact:
Banner Engineering Corp.
9714 Tenth Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55441
888.373.6767 (Toll-free North America)
About Banner. Banner Engineering is the world’s leading manufacturer of photoelectric and ultrasonic sensors, vision sensors, electronic machine guarding systems, wireless networks, fiber optic assemblies and precision measurement systems.